The Strategic Insights Intern for North Africa (NA) will support the NA Strategic Insights team, in providing insights and recommendations to the JTI NA management, by analyzing the tobacco business environment and activities.
We are offering a 6 month's paid internship and the incumbent will be based in our office in Casablanca. She/he work in close collaboration with marketing and sales teams on different projects, participate in North Africa research agenda and manage research services providers including administrative support.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow and develop within Insights, Market intelligence and research fields in a multinational and dynamic company.
What You Will Do
- Project Management: Coordinate daily communication with research institutes including briefings, methodologies, reporting, and administrative support. Apply and ensure budget compliance and coordinate with GIP to liaise with current and potential providers in order to get the best research services and prices.
- New research methodologies: Browse different research methodologies available to come up with innovative, cost-effective, tech-driven solutions to answer business needs.
- Competitive intelligence: Set up an effective and user-friendly market and competitive information sourcing and storage process.
- Data maintenance and visualization: Overview all data sources and reports and suggest data maintenance processes and visualization tools.
- She/he will be expected to come up with bright and innovative ideas that are at the same time quick, cost-effective, and business-oriented to step up the Insights/research agenda.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Bachelor or Master student in Marketing/Communication with a strong interest in Market Research.
- We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, curious and organized intern. The candidate must demonstrate good data analysis and communication skills and be open and curious about knowing and understanding consumer and customers from different backgrounds.
- Advanced Excel and Power Point Skills required. Knowledge on Research methodologies (Qual, Quant, Retail Audit) and Power BI is a Plus.
- Fluent in French, English & Arabic both written & spoken.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm