Julius Baer is the leading Swiss wealth management group. We focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients from around the world, taking into account what truly matters to them – in their business and personal life, today and for future generations.
Join Julius Baer and make a difference.
Are you a recent graduate and looking for a great career start? Join our 18-months Graduate Programme as of October 2021 and let’s shape together the future of wealth management and beyond.
Take the chance to kick-off your career with a fixed Graduate Programme Track within Asia Pacific Region and related fields.
The three rotation assignments are fixed in order to gain in-depth expertise and to become a specialist. During the programme you will have the unique opportunity to spend one rotation assignment abroad.
Join the Business Division of Asia Pacific and become part of the front office team in Singapore.
You will be actively involved in the daily business and gaining first-hand experience. Rotations include the South East Asia Front Team, an international assignment in Zurich, and the Investment Advisory team. Furthermore the programme includes training sessions focusing on technical and social competencies.
What You Will Do
- Developing a full understanding of the front office business operations and front risk management framework, the full product range and the investment management process.
- Supporting Relationship Managers and Team Heads in all tasks related to the delivery of excellent service to the clients.
- Assisting Relationship Manager to research and analyze client portfolios.
- Collaborating with Relationship Manager in analyzing investment opportunities based on client profiles and wealth management strategy requirements.
- Supporting daily business tasks of the front office team including presentation.
- Offering support to implement business strategy, organizational initiatives and projects.
- Working with Front Risk Management to establish an enhanced risk awareness & control framework.
- Collaborating with Investment Advisors and Relationship Managers to provide financial analysis, research and develop appropriate investment solutions for the clients.
- Acting as a liaison to coordinate between Relationship Managers, Investment advisors and Business Managers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master's or Bachelor degree from a University with outstanding academics and above-average grades in Business, Finance, Economics or related discipline (graduation max. 12 months ago).
- Initial practical experience in the financial industry and some proficiency in banking products and financial markets.
- Strong analytical, learning agility and conceptual skills. Good communication and presentation skills.
- Independent, resilient and team-oriented personality to form effective working relationships through collaboration, strive for excellence and exhibit the highest ethical standards.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with the willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- The ability to handle verbal and written correspondence with Chinese-speaking clients would be preferred.
- Eligible for employment authorization in Singapore.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm