Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in. We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
What You Will Do
- Working on documenting and improving existing and new processes on diverse marketing topics and channels, from Paid Marketing to SEO to CRM and from a business perspective to technology one. You will discover how marketing is run in various countries in Africa. To do this, you will communicate with the various teams involved in the process and observe how things work on the ground.
- Running high impact analyses and projects across marketing departments of Jumia which would include: strategic analyses, managerial solutions, design and roll-out of action plan to drive changes and performance across all countries.
- Coordinating marketing processes between the central team and teams on the ground spread across Africa, share learning between countries to drive better performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fluent in English.
- Top Engineering or Business School.
- Very good computer and MS Office skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurial, drive and proven ability to learn and act fast as well as go further than expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A previous experience in growing start-up / top web firm, top consulting firm or M&A and venture capital, would be appreciated.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm