Africa is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia Group steps in. We are currently looking for exceptional people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey. The Commercial Quality Analyst will report to the Head of Commercial Planning.
What You Will Do
- Assess and maintain the quality & integrity of Performance Steering Actions and Pricing battles.
- Defining SOPs and creating processes to ensure we have a clear set of guidelines to improve performance steering process.
- Validate the performance-related actions and make sure the right set of battles are provided to the category teams.
- Defining thresholds to assess and validate the quality of work received from third-party vendors.
- Audit the work of third-party vendors to ensure they are meeting their SLA.
- Meet the targets in terms of total audits in a day and plan action items to improve the quality score.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduates with a background in Business Administration, Commerce or any related fields.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
- Six Sigma Green Belt (Preferable but not mandatory).
- Action-oriented and result-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills: active listening, teamwork, positive attitude, conflict resolution, and integrity.
- Well organized and fast learner.
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm