We are a growing team that plays a crucial role in supporting K2 Users across different regions. If you are new to the industry and/or passionate about the industry, we want to hear from you! <>As a Graduate Associate, you will be providing first-tier technical support on the latest K2 products and systems across multiple integration points via K2 support channels (ticketing system, phone).
What You Will Do
- Supporting K2 Users and at times with other internal departments through design, development, infrastructure, and maintenance related queries and issues.
- Interacting with the K2 Community through a technical online forum.
- Sharing technical knowledge, and expertise with the team through knowledge base articles, white papers, and presentations.
- Analyzing work processes and participating in innovation, sharing of ideas or, improvements that will help from product to operational systems.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related degree.
- 1-2 years’ software support/development experience on Microsoft server technologies.
- 1-3 years of software support on Microsoft server technologies experience.
- Recent MCITP, MCSE, MCPD or MCSD certification and.
- Knowledge of programming: .Net or java or scripting and basic SQL.
- A fast learner with a keen eye for complex systems and models.
- The ability to understand the flow of data through multiple systems.
- Strong communication skills and detailed oriented.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve a diverse range of software issues.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:24th May 2020, 6:00 pm