The Quantitative Market Research Interns are exposed to all areas of the business and all levels of work. They are immersed from the very beginning, and are given a number of opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute. Our Added Value - Los Angeles office is an open, fun, and creative environment. Our employees are passionate about what they do, and have strong relationships with each other. Your fit within our team is important – we look for individuals who are not just focused and on top of their work, but are spirited, fun, expressive, and able to think differently and creatively. Internships are full time (40-hour work week), typically last 4 months.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with experienced team members on multiple consumer research studies across a variety of industries and clients.
- Assist with project set-up and coordination.
- Help team proof and analyze high-level data on a variety of subjects.
- Help prepare informal and formal client reports and presentation materials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College Graduate- Bachelor degree in (Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, Economics or
- Business focus) or Graduating in the next couple of months.
- Previous internship in an Advertising agency/Market Research environment a plus.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); other statistical software experiences a plus but not necessary.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, fast learner, creative, enthusiastic and conscientious.
- Must have excellent organizational and writing/logic skills.
- Job Type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
- Position Type:Full time
Los Angeles (United...
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.