The Market Research Intern position sits within the Client Service of Kantar and will be based in Cairo, Egypt. The Client Service executes primary, custom consumer insights market research studies and delivers highly impactful insights to clients across different industries.
At the End of Your Internship, You will know:
- What the full experience of a quantitative research engagement encompasses.
- How to effectively manage project schedules and deadlines in a real world setting.
- How to navigate meeting dynamics in a professional office setting, both internally and with clients.
- How to communicate and manage third party vendors.
- What is involved when translating business issues into highly strategic and visual deliverables for our clients (i.e. telling a story with the data).
What You Will Do
You will be Responsible For:
- Accuracy of online survey programming for content, skip logic, spelling, etc.
- Managing third party vendors and the work they produce related to programming of questionnaires.
- Reviewing draft questionnaires and managing client & programming edits/updates.
- Coordinating questionnaire translations, including English pretests to assure accuracy.
- Participating in adverse events training and submitting reports as needed.
- Special projects related to report development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate will have an academic background in Business, Marketing, Market Research, Economics, Statistics Psychology, or Life Sciences (can be related course work or research projects).
- Previous internship experience within Marketing industry is a plus!
- Team player who has the ability to work closely with others as well as independently.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, multi-tasking and organizational abilities.
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Sense of urgency necessary to meet goals, objectives, and deadlines.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities, accountability, and initiative.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a must, specifically MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm