We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Intern, Policy Data Analytics:
Sectors - Government, NGO, Government Linked Companies; Academic Research Institutions.
About Kantar Public:
We are a leading evidence and advisory business for governments, multilateral organisations, and the private sector. With our roots in the world’s oldest and best-known social research businesses, we have been partnering with clients across the globe to answer the next generation of public policy challenges for almost ninety years.
From advising governments on gender equality in the workplace, to providing the measure of national inflation, transforming the citizen experience of public services, or improving access to education in lower income countries – our consultants work across the breadth of public policy to build the quality of the public realm.
Kantar Public is looking for a candidate to join our Policy Data Analytics team for an internship.
What You Will Do
- Craft data-driven narratives and reports: Support the team to ensure efficient delivery of analytics projects connecting various data sources to deliver important insights and stories.
- Collect data from multiple sources, including subscribed databases, country websites, international institutions' websites - Collation of the Research and writing of short reports on specific developments, trends, patterns relating to emerging policy issues.
- Support in Data analysis and modelling: Run custom models to solve specific research questions, interpret and validate model results. Analyse individual-level data and perform statistical techniques to evaluate the effectiveness of public programmes and campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree, preferably in Statistics, Business Analytics or Applied Economics.
- Solid understanding and grounding of statistics and its applications to analytical solutions.
- Interest in statistical modelling and techniques such as clustering, regression modelling techniques, max-diff, Bayesian statistics and modelling.
- Proficiency in the use of SPSS and R in data analysis, or other similar software for data analysis (e.g. Python, Stata).
- Genuine interest in issues facing the public sector and desire to make a positive social impact.
- A natural problem-solver who is self-motivated and has a passion for learning.
- A collaborative team player who is also unafraid to articulate his or her points-of-view.
- Organized, meticulous, deadline driven and able to multi-task.
- Works well under pressure, with the patience and perseverance to see through long timelines.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Currently resides in Singapore.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm