Kantar Millward Brown Digital, is seeking an Associate Client Analyst for our Media team, where you will be responsible for executing research projects while working with internal and external teams. As an Associate Client Analyst, you will design questionnaires, pull data, write reports, and understand how to tell a story from data. Our teams work with some of the top brands, publishers, and digital agencies and we are looking for someone who can help contribute to our continued success and rapid growth.
What You Will Do
- Execute research - Support team members in any and all necessary aspects of research execution such as media plan review, working with internal operations, and submitting report requests.
- QA projects - With supervision and coaching, you will be responsible for playing an integral role in overall project quality by the continuous monitoring of sample/data and creative activity while providing QA support for surveys and reports.
- Communicate effectively - Utilize effective communication skills in-person, over the phone and via email with internal and external clients. Develop an approach/system for communicating key project considerations (i.e. recruitment concerns, technical issues) with team members.
- Design surveys - With supervision and coaching, design survey drafts and create first versions of results decks, increase competency with using interface and our normative tools.
- Hone your presentation skills - Practice and refine presentation skills through internal initiatives with managers and team-members.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree (Psychology, Economics or Social Sciences preferred).
- 1 year of market research experience or internship at a brand, media company, or agency.
- Understanding of online advertising technology and branding.
- Knowledge of statistical software (SPSS, SAS etc.) a plus.
- Track record of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to tell a story from the data.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- The ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Chicago (United States)
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm