Kantar Millward Brown Digital, is seeking a Client Analyst that will be responsible for executing research projects while working with internal and external teams. The Client Analyst assumes ownership of projects for assigned accounts, including initial scoping, client communication, and project management. The Client Analyst will also develop questionnaires, drive data analysis and interpret research results. A Client Analyst functions independently while working collaboratively with teammates and internal support staff.
The Client Analyst role will tap into a variety of skill sets, including: strengthening your analytic approach, presentation skills, digital media fluency and project management. Our teams work with some of the top brands, publishers, and digital agencies and we are looking for someone who can help contribute to our continued success and rapid growth.
What You Will Do
- Execute research - Support team members in any and all necessary aspects of research execution. Contributions include but are not limited to media plan review, working with Ad Operations and submitting report requests.
- QA projects - With supervision and coaching, you will be responsible for playing an integral role in overall project quality by the continuous monitoring of sample/data and creative activity while providing QA support for surveys and reports.
- Communicate effectively - Utilize effective communication skills in-person, over the phone and via email with internal and external clients. Develop an approach/system for communicating key project considerations (i.e. recruitment concerns, technical issues) with team members.
- Design surveys - With supervision and coaching, design survey drafts and create first versions of results decks, increase competency with using interface and our normative tools.
- Hone your presentation skills - Practice and refine presentation skills through internal initiatives with managers and team-members.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree (Psychology, Economics or Social Sciences preferred).
- 1 – 2 years of market research experience at a supplier or media agency.
- Understanding of online advertising technology and branding – able to discuss with clients/partners in the context of broader business questions.
- Knowledge of statistical software (SPSS, SAS etc.) a plus.
- Track record of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to tell a story from the data.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- The ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Ability to work with clients and Business Development to execute market research projects.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm