The KGP program is designed to offer 8 top local graduates an exciting career in market research with 2 of Kantar’s South Africa based businesses. The Kantar Graduate Program provides exciting opportunities that includes the option to rotate between our Brands.
You will receive a world class Research Experience and Exposure as a Trainee in TNS and Millward Brown. This 12 month program will provide you with one of the best working experiences and a taste of what Kantar companies are about via rotation and exposure to three sister companies. You could gain expertise and understanding of branding, product development, communication and marketing strategies; you will extend yourself beyond market research to “see the client’s side”.
What You Will Do
- Work with your line manager to set up and run research projects.
- Build a strong day-to-day working relationship with operational departments to ensure the smooth running of projects through the department.
- Checking research materials.
- Learn and apply market research skills.
- Learn about your clients’ markets (set up and maintain knowledge files).
- To ensure that Millward Brown and TNS offer client service and levels of research expertise that is second to none.
- Setting up of projects under supervision.
- Interdepartmental project management.
- Questionnaire design & management.
- Preparing fieldwork materials under supervision.
- Speaking and checking of code frames.
- Data/chart/coding speaking and checking.
- Initial analysis of data and report preparation.
- Checking and proofreading presentations.
- Travel to client meetings as and when required (very occasionally may require overnight trips).
- Internal presentations.
- General project administration and client files.
- Contact reports for client meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3 year degree, preferably in Research, Marketing, Stats, Business Science, Economics.
- No previous research experience is required but a passion for brands and advertising is a must, a curiosity to understand consumer thinking and opinion and a desire to advise clients how to improve their brand’s performance in the marketplace.
- Previous in-house media planning knowledge / experience an advantage.
- A natural aptitude for Quant / Qual / Brand development.
- PC literacy in Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills.
- Numerical competency.
- Project management.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
Durban (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm