An internship with KSM provides you with hands-on experience in the exciting and challenging profession of public accounting. You will learn how the theories and principles of accounting are applied while essentially performing the role of a first-year staff accountant.
What You Will Do
- Gain hands-on experience in either tax or audit and in some cases both. P
- articipate in our intern orientation, technical training and development programs designed to expose you to both tax and audit and to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to clients.
- Experience, through on-the-job training and real, meaningful work engagements, how your academic experience translates to the professional environment.
- Learn directly from experienced Staff, Managers and, Partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services.
- Work directly with a variety of clients across multiple industries ranging from start-ups and family-run businesses to multinational corporations.
- Enjoy the many perks of a top-notch public accounting firm.
- Collaborate with peers while forming lasting friendships.
- Demonstrate your performance and ability to join Katz, Sapper & Miller as a Staff Accountant full-time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards an Undergraduate or Master's Degree in Business or Accounting.
- On track for CPA Eligibility upon graduation.
- Outstanding students with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship, as a citizen, permanent resident, asylee or refugee.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
New York (United...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm