Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
What You Will Do
You will be involved in:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Conduct assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work closely with business users to interpret business requirements and codify the requirements into business rules.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Provide insights through data visualization and presentations to deliver productivity, identify root cause of a situation and to provide actionable insights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree (Business Analytics/ Financial Engineering/ Accounting and Finance or related discipline).
- Programming skills (e.g., Python, SQL).
- Enhance problem solving skills using hands on data analysis.
- A good storyteller on providing insights.
- Project Management skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm