Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Technology & Innovation (KTI) is a group of passionate geeks who are driving the exploration and adoption of new ideas, technologies and initiatives across the group. We marry human centered design principles with technology to catalyze and support positive change in how business units across the group operate.
As a Business analyst trainee, you are responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
What You Will Do
Typically, a Business Analyst will:
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques.
- Communicate with experienced people in organizations to find out what they hope to achieve.
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies.
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems.
- Experience of working in real-lie projects which affects the revenue & profit of a multi-national company.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural team.
- End to end understanding of Implementing a Data Project starting from pain point discovery to user feedback.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Corporation Limited.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Critical & Analytical thinking ability.
- Sound understanding of Business Intelligence /Data Analysis tools (Preferably Power BI).
- Working level knowledge of SQL.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm