Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Rewards is the central data platform and analytics hub for Keppel Group consumer-facing businesses; spearheading data-driven customer engagement.
This role sits in Data and Insights team, and you will be creating data models, building end-to-end data pipelines and analyzing data.
What You Will Do
- Work as a part of Data & Insights team to build ETL pipelines, perform data manipulations and analytics, and work closely with business analyst and data scientist roles.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to understand data structures in source systems.
- Enhance data model at target data warehouse based to facilitate business intelligence and data science activities.
- Design data integrations and data quality frameworks to support communication between multiple systems and business units.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Get hands-on experience in designing and managing data warehouse.
- Get hands-on experience in building integration solutions and automated ETL pipelines.
- Learn more about B2C businesses across Keppel Group and get experience dealing with customer data.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Corporation Limited.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design.
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g., Python and R).
- Technical expertise with data models and data mining.
- Familiarity of Snowflake is a big plus.
- Knowledge of data integration frameworks.
- Knowledge of BI tools (e.g., Power Bi, Tableau, etc.) is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field.
- Familiarity with cloud computing (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP, Snowflake) is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm