Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Rewards is the central data platform and analytics hub for Keppel Group consumer-facing businesses; spearheading data-driven customer engagement.
This role sits in the Data and Insights team, and you will be analyzing data, creating machine learning models and presenting insights.
What You Will Do
- Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Combine models through ensemble modelling.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Collaborate with data engineering and business teams to propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Get hands-on experience applying machine learning techniques to solve business problems.
- Get hands-on experience in visualizing data and building dashboards for business units.
- Learn more about B2C businesses across Keppel Group and get experience dealing with customer data.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Corporation Limited.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hands-on experience with data analytics and data science projects.
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g., Python and R) and data science packages.
- Technical expertise with data preparation and data mining.
- Experience with customer data and use cases (clustering, churn modelling, looks-alike) is a plus.
- Knowledge of BI tools (e.g., Power Bi, Tableau, etc.,) is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud computing (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP, Snowflake) is a plus.
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Strong math skills (e.g., statistics, algebra).
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar fields.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm