Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel People Services is the HR Centre of Excellence for Keppel Group. You will be part of the Employee Engagement team that drives interventions and initiatives to build a motivated and engaged workforce across the Group.
What You Will Do
You will primarily support the team in engagement and well-being initiatives for Financial and Physical Well-being Months and Appreciation Month, including but not limited to:
- Conceptualizing exciting and engaging activities / programmes (e.g., webinars, contests, activities).
- Designing publicity materials (e.g., e-bulletins, posters).
- Copywriting and content creation (e.g. publicity materials, LinkedIn posts, articles in Company publication).
- Liaising with colleagues from other business units and vendors.
- Gathering and reviewing participants’ feedback.
You will learn and hone your:
- Ability to crafting effective employee communication materials.
- Project management and interpersonal skills through planning and implementing various initiatives.
- Ability to develop employee engagement and well-being initiatives that are aligned to the company’s goals and promote a healthy and productive workforce.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel People Services.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should possess one or more of the following skills and experience:
- Creativity to bring forth fresh ideas to engage employees and motivate them to integrate well-being as a part of their daily lives.
- A strong sense of project ownership and initiative to see assignments through.
- A good understanding of behavioral design (e.g., psychology of decision-making and behavioral economics) is a plus.
- Events conceptualization and management.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Stakeholder management.
- Experience in Canva/Photoshop/Illustrator/Figma is a plus.
- Video editing skills is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm