Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT is US Office REIT listed on SGX. The internship role will play a hands-on experience in supporting the operational aspects for the finance and asset management teams.
What You Will Do
- Assist on accounting and book keeping of REIT and REIT Manager's accounts.
- Assist on group reporting and forecast submission to Hyperion system.
- Assist on preparation of year-end financial statements and annual reports, if applicable.
- Assist on SGX, MAS, GST and other statutory reporting (quarterly and yearly).
- Support in system implementation, if necessary.
- Provide interdepartmental support to other departments such as asset management/ investments that may involve data analysis, market research, and preparatory work for quarterly reports.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Finance (75%), Asset Management / Investment (25%) - the asset management and investment functions are dependent on candidate’s interest, aptitude and ongoing projects during the internship period.
Candidate will be able to gain some experience to the financial accounting, tax and regulatory reporting process within the finance department of a SGX listed REIT (and REIT Manager).
The candidate will also be able to gain exposure and skill in other non-finance function such as asset management/investment and have exposure to market research and data analysis and operational reporting for office real estate.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Capital.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferred course of studies - Accountancy (Real Estate minor would be a plus).
- Prior experience in the accounting field or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm