Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Business Unit - Keppel Capital.
What You Will Do
This role will assist with the finance team of the Business Unit Head Quarter (BU HQ) and offers a wide range of exposure to financial roles and responsibilities.
- Monthly reporting.
- Assisting with preparation of audited financial statements and providing information to auditors.
- Review of tax compliance related documents.
- Preparation of XBRL and other regulatory reporting work.
- Assist in any ad-hoc work as and when the need arises.
- Exposure in preparation of audited financial statements, XBRL and review of tax compliance documents.
- Application of accounting concepts into real life scenarios.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Course of Study - Accountancy.
- Sound financial accounting knowledge.
- Driven and motivated.
- Positive learning attitude.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm