Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Capital is a premier asset manager in Asia, and it is the asset management arm of Keppel Corporation Limited. With assets under management of approximately S$33 billion, Keppel Capital has a diversified portfolio that includes real estate, infrastructure and data centre properties in key global markets.
This position provides the perfect opportunity for the candidate to be exposed to the engagement, talent management and learning function within the Keppel Capital HR Team.
What You Will Do
You will be primarily involved in the following key responsibilities:
- Implementing programmes to improve employee experience and build a great place to work.
- Administration of learning and development programmes.
- Involve in the recruitment, development and engagement of Early Talents such as Management Associates and Interns.
- Assist with HR communications e.g., marketing collaterals, videos.
- Ad-hoc duties and tasks assigned by HR Team.
- Learn how to manage stakeholder relationships effectively.
- Develop planning and organizational skills.
- Collaboration with others and gain experience in leveraging digital technology to strengthen staff engagement.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Capital.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree preferably in Business / HR.
- Able to work independently and execute quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong desire to learn with a high degree of motivation.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Technology-savvy - Those with experience in video editing or social media design will be favorably considered.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm