Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Rewards is the central data platform and analytics hub for Keppel Group consumer-facing businesses; spearheading data-driven customer engagement.
Reporting to the Strategy Lead for Keppel Rewards, the Creative & Marketing intern role will be at the forefront of designing effective marketing creatives and market research to build compelling customer engagement strategies.
What You Will Do
- Design creatives for EDMs and social media posts, to enable execution.
- Design UI wireframes for micro-sites, landing pages and mobile apps, as needed.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and best practices to drive customer engagement.
- Leverage on insights developed by the analytics team to design specific campaigns, to help drive key business KPIs.
- Collaborate with marketing teams across other business units across campaign planning and execution.
- Gain experience in end-to-end marketing execution from campaign planning, design and creatives.
- Learn to leverage data insights to deliver tangible business outcomes.
- Get the opportunity to work cross-functionally with various Keppel business units.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Corporation Limited.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hands on experience with various design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.
- Past experience and/or keen interest in secondary research.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter who is able to work well in a small team and independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm