Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Cyber Security Centre is the center of excellence for cyber for Keppel group. This role sits in the Cyber defense & Engineering team, and you will be immersed in the ever-changing and fast-paced world of cyber security.
What You Will Do
- To participate in the analysis and resolution of Cyber Security events.
- To participate in the setup and configuration of SIEM for security log monitoring.
- To support the maintenance of cyber technologies and operationalize dashboard.
- To document the security configuration/control for the Security Appliance.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Enterprise Services (KENS).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge on Cyber Security.
- Have an analytical mindset.
- Good Problem-Solving skill.
- Knowledge of current and emerging security technologies.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm