Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Enteprise Services (KENS) provides IT Centre of Excellence for Keppel Group. The Intern will sit with the Technology Services team.
What You Will Do
- Understand the various server settings and the applied hardening standards based on company standards against CIS (Center for Internet Security) practices.
- Validating that company servers are align to the CIS best practices.
- Identifying any process gaps and improving process and procedures.
- Developing new procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Network Systems and Security, or relevant disciplines.
- Knowledge of general server and network terminology and concepts.
- Meticulous, good eye for details and careful.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm