Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
What You Will Do
Group Treasury manages the organization's liquidity risks, financial risks, banking relationships, working capital and supporting management and business units.
- Take meeting minutes and follow up with stakeholders.
- Review project proposals.
- Prepare presentation updates for management.
- Perform data migration activities.
- Perform administrative matters like organize meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders to bridge the gap between users and developers.
- Perform User Acceptance Test.
- Experience in project management.
- Insight into leading industry standard of treasury practices.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Capital.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Data Analytics / Finance (or equivalent).
- Able to use Excel to perform data reconciliation and cleansing.
- Meticulous and willing to be hands-on.
- Good written communication skills. Able to take minutes and manage documents neatly and properly.
- Able to work beyond usual hours to meet project deadlines.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm