Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation Ltd (Keppel T&T) is a subsidiary of Keppel Corporation Ltd, one of Singapore’s flagship multinational companies with a global footprint in more than 20 countries. Keppel provides solutions for sustainable urbanization, focusing on four key areas comprising energy & environment, urban development, connectivity and asset management.
Keppel T&T is a leading service provider in the Asia-Pacific region and Europe with businesses in logistics, data centers and subsea cable systems.
What You Will Do
- Assist in M&A activities.
- Assist in Corporate development work.
- Plan and execute business strategic objectives.
- Understand and apply concepts learnt in school to real work situations.
- Gain fundamental knowledge and skills.
- Develop strong verbal and written communication skills.
Business Unit - Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Accounting or Business or Finance.
- Analytical skills.
- Good writing ability and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm