Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
What You Will Do
- End-user hardware/software support –To support and issue laptop for new hires, include prepare and issue laptop, assist to configure new join staff ’s account, O365 profile (email/outlook,etc).
- To assist setup and install printer for new hires
- Assist with the cleaning up of printer(s)’s printing list, the email list in the printer(s)
- Asset inventory management (laptop and other equipment)
- Due to project activities under ITOT’s care now, there is substantial filing and recording to do.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students undergoing Diploma/Degree with IT specialisation
- Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm