Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Land Retail Management is the HQ COE for retail in the company. With the core functions of asset management & strategy, technical services and new retail business, it drives the ideation and development of new retail and is focused on asset performance uplift and management.
Business Unit - Keppel Land Ltd.
What You Will Do
New Retail Business is Keppel Land’s reinvention of the retail business in an ever-changing world. Driven by our customers and tech, we transform conventional assets into the extraordinary and right-matched for the new economy.
This internship position will support our team with the following key responsibilities:
- Incubate, innovate and develop new business concepts in retail, from ideas into operating products; and
- Engage customers to validate, test, and deploy these new business concepts in a real business environment.
A rare opportunity to play a role in corporate venture building and business development within a real estate environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business / Real Estate / Computing / Engineering (or equivalent) undergraduates are welcome to apply.
- Passionate about technology and real estate.
- Possess a “customer-first” mentality to design solutions.
- Have an entrepreneurial "can do" spirit.
- Structured and organized mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm