Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
What You Will Do
- Support communication with referrals and new leads
- Set up process in CRM to track contacts and new potential accounts
- Liaise between marketing and sales to help qualify new opportunities
- Support content and communication
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/Degree/Undergraduate in Business
- Marketing specialization will be advantageous
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm