Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
What You Will Do
Be part of the team under Keppel Infrastructure's Environment Line-of-Business which uses advanced technology solutions to address a wide spectrum of environmental issues in solid waste and wastewater:
- Assist with the organizing and cataloging past project documents.
- Assist with the preparation and compilation of Engineering documents for submission (e.g., Datasheets, Process Flow Diagrams, Process and Instrumentation Diagrams, Table of Instrumentation, Process and Functional Description Drafting, etc.).
- Assist with the creation of Engineering templates and standards.
- Assist with the creation of Engineering training slides.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Passionate about sustainability.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm