Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
What You Will Do
- Supporting the investment team the evaluation of data centre investment opportunities globally.
- Supporting the team in the research, analysis of, structuring and execution of data centre investment opportunities globally.
- Assisting with financial modelling to assess / supporting acquisitions and the preparation of recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Assisting with documentation for acquisitions where needed.
- Preparing regular investment and sector updates on trends and market news/information, in the form of presentations and other materials as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with MS Excel / Powerpoint / Word.
- Self-motivated and resourceful team player, with the ability to work under limited supervision.
- Task-oriented and able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Financial modeling experience
- Accuracy/ attention to details and strong quantitative skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Investment Banking
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm