Kering offers an international career in 2 continents within 3 years. You will start your first 24 months Management Trainee journey in Hong Kong and then relocate to Kering France or Italy for another 12 months.
In your first 24 months, you will be mainly attached to Internal Audit function, and get the opportunity to rotate with Houses in different functions within Asia for a total of 8 months during your time in Asia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Asia Pacific regional team, gaining the regional exposure as an entry-level auditor, to learn about different processes by working with various functions and brands at the regional level.
You will have the opportunity to be in close contact with the business in providing advice and solutions. You will be attached with different departments/houses within Asia and receive various training and development programs throughout your journey.
To accelerate your career development, after the 24 months’ solid experience in Hong Kong, you will relocate to France or Italy for another 12 months within corporate functions, e.g., Data Science, Digital E-Commerce, Corporate Communication, Finance, Internal Audit, Human Resources, Logistic, Legal, etc.
Why Work With Us:
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
What You Will Do
- Execute and manage internal control and compliance reviews across the brands, different functions and store operations.
- Involve in identifying and communicating with management on any control deficiencies and providing effective suggestion.
- Perform ad-hoc investigation on fraud cases.
- Work closely with the business by participating in projects and executing the work plan.
- Travel about 40%- 50% to involve in various APAC projects.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with the team, internal departments and across brands.
- Work efficiently as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating more experienced team members on progress.
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to internal clients and other parties.
- Participate, prepare or lead meetings with Brand/Corporate management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate from a business school, major in finance, auditing or accounting.
- With previous international exposure, e.g., studied abroad, summer internships or exchange programs (would be a plus).
- With previous experience as an intern in an accounting firm or an audit firm (would be a plus).
- Eager to learn, excellent in numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- With good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- With excellent command of English, Mandarin (Japanese or Korean would be a plus).
- Willing to relocate to Europe after 24 months in Hong Kong.
Come and join us!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm