Responsible for service & maintenance activities such as test, validation, calibration & repair of electronic or analytical instruments, products and modules to maintain functionality and accuracy.
What You Will Do
- Service is performed on Keysight products and/or products manufactured by other company.
- Work is typically performed at Keysight site, but occasionally is performed at a customer location.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance.
- Contributing to and managing various projects.
- Analyze difficult issues related to products/customers and create solutions.
- Works on on-site customer service and support assignments with broadly defined objectives which may involve customer’s operation efficiency, asset management, training & consulting, etc.
- Solves straight-forward issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization.
- Proactively responds to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers' business.
- Delivers (does not design) fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, system solutions and applications software.
- Serves as an internal resource on technical issues. May deliver internal technical training and maintenance seminars and workshops for field engineers or customers.
- May calibrate equipment on-site for large volume customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduation of college/university, majoring Electrical/Electronical/Mechanical Engineering or related majors such as Applied Physics.
- No work experience is required.
- KOLAS calibration service experience.
- Programming experience: C#, VEE, Basic, etc.(.NET programming).
- Project management knowledge/skill/experience.
- Broad knowledge of measurement science.
- Demonstrated written and verbal English communication skills.
- Self-motivated and passion.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm