A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
You will work in a team of software engineers and electrical engineers developing EDA simulation software through the Keysight/PSS Project lifecycle (PLC) from Concept to Shipment.
Your products focus on the signal integrity market and you will be collaborating with other teams and working as a whole on our flagship product, the Advanced Design System (ADS).
We are seeking new or recently graduated Computer Science engineers with strong CS skills, proficient in programming, and proficient in Software Development practices.
What You Will Do
- Research, design, and implement EDA software for Signal Integrity applications.
- Define architecture of new software modules and products.
- Work in a fully Agile software development team in a geographically distributed organization.
- Collaborate with multi-functional product development teams to deliver solutions that enhance and complement our overall Signal Integrity EDA flow.
- Work in a high-performance team with a culture in software organization of quality, ownership, collaboration, continuous improvement, and data-driven decision making.
- Research problems discovered by QA or Customers and provide products fixes.
- Gain experience in complex development activities, including the design, implementation, maintenance, testing and documentation of software modules and sub-systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS/MS in CS.
- Expert knowledge of C++ and OOP.
- Proficiency in algorithm design/tradeoffs, data structures, and API design.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
- Great team player and willing to take on a variety of projects, customer issues, and quality fixes.
- Familiarity Jenkins CI/CD development flows and impact of DevOps on architecture.
- Passion for crafting efficient and reusable code.
It would be a plus if you also possess:
- Prior experience in developing EDA software tools.
- Knowledge of user interface development and Qt.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:1st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm