This person must be able to demonstrate competence & capability across the various development teams and cross-functionally, whilst delivering on specific tasks and assignments over a period of 12-to-18 months, thereafter a permanent placement will be made in a relevant department.
- Analysis: Asset performance & risk; Partner portfolio review; New restaurant tracking; Development dashboards.
- Commercial: Draft BEM; Modelling concept assets; Draft decks incl FPC, LT.
- Compliance: DA execution; Pipeline (new builds & remodels); Closures.
- Control: Cost (G&A Budget vs Actual).
- Secretarial: IC Decks & Minutes; Ad-hoc calendar management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recently qualified in CA/CIMA/CFA or related Accounting/Commerce degree.
- 1- 2 years' experience with a commercial background.
- Proven analytical skills and thinking.
- Bias for action and execution.
- Financial & commercial acumen.
- Financial modelling skills.
- Excel proficiency (Pivot tables).
- Process/system thinking ability.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to innovate.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm