Provide technical support, analysis and control to all the Converting assets within KC Enstra mill, so that it maintains the highest levels of productivity and profitability while maintaining acceptable safety and quality levels. Provide technical support to the Converting operations and process engineering teams to ensure continuous and competitive operational results is achieved. Provide statistical analysis of key focus area to ensure cost transformation and strategic business objectives are met.
What You Will Do
- Technical support on tissue converting assets runnability.
Support, track and report on converting asset cost of manufacturing performance including ROO, Yield, OEE, Waste, etc.
- Feasibility study on optimization endeavors in support of business cases.
- Statistical analysis of asset performance to support business intelligence.
- Participate in safety endeavors for tissue converting asset area.
- Ensure adherence and relevance of converting assets/area standards operating. procedures, works instruction and process of operation.
- Perform periodic checks and tests on converting assets.
- Ensure adherence and compliance to Environmental Performance Standards within tissue converting area.
- Verification of all process metrics for tissue converting assets and processes.
- Implementation, metric capturing for selected Converting KC best practices.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly leader standard work on time and adequately.
- Continuous engagement with regional and global teams on tissue converting process optimization, techniques & tools.
- Consistently engage with suppliers to ensure performance of equipment and raw material are within specification for tissue converting assets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.Sc./BEng (ONLY) in Industrial Engineering.
- Less than 2 years’ work experience.
- Knowledge on tissue converting process (preferable).
- Understanding of world class manufacturing (WCM) process plants.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm