Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life – with brands that matter every day, everywhere people go. Throughout our 142 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products for the evolving needs of consumers worldwide. We’ve created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®. And we’ve redefined categories with brands like Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
While growing our $20+ billion global business, we also help build your career – through collaborative teams that push boundaries, through engaging experiences, and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our 42,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe. If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
As the Marketing Intern, you will support the Brand Manager on innovation projects end to end along with the innovation and development funnel for the Adult and Feminine Care Category.
What You Will Do
- Participate, administer and project identified projects.
- Manage/follow through on website-related projects.
- Work with our Digital Service team to establish and roll out new projects.
- Participate and execute Search initiatives (Paid and SEO) where the opportunity exists.
- Support ongoing digital marketing initiatives through various digital media platforms working closely with creative, and digital media agencies to drive metrics set forth.
- Participate in Sampling strategy and implement programs including managing planning, operations, and distribution of packs digital and on-ground.
- Support marketing operations and administrative requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
We seek Original Thinkers to join us. We welcome original perspectives and value different life experiences that can lead to groundbreaking innovation, creative problem solving and agile response to change. With Kimberly-Clark, you will have the freedom to express yourself, develop your capabilities and grow your career.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors' Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Digitally inclined and detailed oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and able to work well in a team setting.
- Able to do a full-time internship commencing Jul 2022.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:27th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm