At Klook, we love creating moments of joy. Our platform connects people around the world with experiences that bring a smile to their faces, at a touch of a button. We are a global team of diverse Klookers who push boundaries every day, learn fast with feedback and take ownership to drive the change we want to see. Together, we help each other make the world a more joyful place.
Up for the challenge?
Join us today!
Klook Singapore Marketing team is looking for a highly-motivated and insights-driven individual with creative flair to manage and deliver best-in-class social media and content-driven campaigns for the Singapore market.
What you’ll get:
- An awesome team of international colleagues.
- A rare chance to build a global travel and leisure brand with a loooong runway of opportunities ahead.
- An environment that values and supports your growth.
- Ownership of projects with real impact.
- No boredom! Every day is a new exciting challenge.
What You Will Do
- Create written and visual content for Klook’s Blog and Social Media Handles (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & Telegram) to garner a strong and engaging presence online in Singapore.
- Craft copy for content on a daily basis that’s engaging, relevant and connects consumers with the brand and provide travel inspiration on social media.
- Create weekly social media program status reports detailing key insights, popular content topics, community quotes and growth metrics (revenue, user acquisition, reach, engagement).
- Assume responsibility on interactions across all relevant social and digital platforms and identify opportunities of engagement with the target audience; includes customer service recovery and queries.
- Social media monitoring around brand sentiment and reputation.
- Create rich, inspiring and relevant content including, but not limited to attraction features, seasonal highlights and how-to-guides for our website and app.
- Support optimization of all content through SEO and performance marketing efforts, with the aim of acquiring high-quality traffic and conversions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 1-2 years’ hands on experience in social media and/or content marketing preferred but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication.
- A good understanding of social media platforms (not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Telegram, YouTube…).
- An extrovert with well-developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up your sleeves mindset. Not afraid to work independently when required.
- Basic knowledge of photo and video editing skills are advantages.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Sales, Media...
- Closing Date:29th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm