At Klook, we love creating moments of joy. Our platform connects people around the world with experiences that bring a smile to their face, at a touch of a button. We are a global team of diverse Klookers who aim high, stay curious and drive the change we want to see. Together, we work tirelessly to make the world a more joyful place. Up for the challenge? Join us today!
Do you want to be a part of a team that’s connecting millions of free and independent travellers to new attractions and experiences through technology every day? Do you have an exceptionally strong understanding of good content, nuances and lingo that can further establish Klook as a world-leading travel activities platform? Do you have what it takes to say that the World is truly #YoursToExplore?
We are looking for a highly-motivated and insights-driven individual with creative flair to manage and deliver best-in-class social media and content-driven campaigns for the Singapore market.
What you'll do:
- Create written and visual content for Klook’s Blog and Social Media Handles (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & Telegram) to garner a strong and engaging presence online in Singapore
- Craft copy for content on a daily basis that’s engaging, relevant and connects consumers with the brand and provide travel inspiration on social media
- Assist in social media monitoring around arising trends
- Assist in optimisation of all content through SEO and performance marketing efforts, with the aim of acquiring high-quality traffic and conversions
Required Skills and Abilities
What you'll need:
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication
- A good understanding of social media platforms (not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Telegram, YouTube…).
- An extrovert with well-developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up your sleeves mindset. Not afraid to work independently when required
- Basic knowledge of photo and video editing skills are advantageous
- Fully vaccinated from COVID-19
What you’ll get:
- An awesome team of international colleagues
- A rare chance to build a global travel and leisure brand with a loooong runway of opportunities ahead
- An environment that values and supports your growth
- Ownership of projects with real impact
- No boredom! Every day is a new exciting challenge
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2022, 3:59 pm