As the world’s cities grow more complex, people’s need to move easily becomes even more important. Enabling urban flow requires talent and ambition. Together at KONE, we create the new urban reality. Your career is a journey, and how you travel makes a difference.
It's time to make a move. Join our flow.
KONE is offering a unique opportunity for fresh dynamic and energetic individuals to join us as Site Engineer Interns within the Installation, Maintenance or Field Support team for a period of 3 months.
Successful candidates will be offered full-time roles by the end of the internship duration.
This is an opportunity to kickstart your career, build and enhance relationship management skills while experiencing working life in a global multinational organization.
You will be mentored and guided by industry experts who will help grow not just your technical skills but your confidence as a high-performing engineer.
During The Internship:
- You will get an overview of the elevators and escalators industry and visit our sites.
- You will get experience with site safety regulations and standards.
- You will get exposure on managing sites and field teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates from Electrical/Mechanical Power Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Excellent level of English & communication skills.
- Exemption from military service is a must for male candidates.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on construction site.
- Ability to commit full time, five days/week for the duration of the internship.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:24th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm