A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
This role sits in the Audit, Middle Markets team and the incumbent will support fellow Associates, Seniors and Managers in work related and relevant to Audit engagements.
What you will do
- Working in teams to acquire an in-depth understanding of KPMG client’s business.
- Carrying out the audit based on audit planning, prepare appropriate audit work papers.
- Understanding the relationships between objectives of the audit sections, the need for the sufficiency of audit evidence, and presentation of the conclusions
- KPMG Audit Process, key audit concepts, understanding financial statements
- Audit Foundations
- Perform engagement procedures in accordance with applicable auditing and assurance standards
- Perform auditing procedures
- Review evidence obtained, procedures performed, and conclusions reached
- Perform engagement completion procedures
- Build collaborative relationships by participating in various firm/department organized events/initiatives
- Strengthen communication skills by attending classroom trainings, completing e-learnings and utilizing other available
- KPMG tools and apply those learnings in dealings with the client.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm