A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG's Digital Trust team assists our clients gain confidence and trust that that IT systems are operating effectively. We do this by identifying potential IT risks (what could go wrong) and assesses the governance and controls (protection) to manage these risks.
Depending on our client’s needs, our consultants work either independently or along sides our client’s management to perform IT risk assessments (including on emerging technologies such as AI, blockchain, cloud); IT audits and reviews; system implementation reviews and assessments; and IT Control assessments.
What you will do
- IT risk assessments (including on emerging technologies such as AI, blockchain, cloud)
- IT audits and reviews, such as independent IT audits and attestation reports (issuing reports on control environments)
- System implementation reviews and assessments
- Supporting our external and internal audit functions with specialist IT skills
- IT Control assessments
Required Skills and Abilities
- Communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project and client management abilities
- Written and oral communication skills and the ability to present ideas and results to your supervisors
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm