A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us. If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve.
Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 219,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 147 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
What you will do
Evolving global cyber threats. Smarter cyber attackers. High profile data breaches.
It’s no wonder that cyber security is top of mind for all modern-day businesses, regardless of industries and sectors. As part of the KPMG Cyber team, you will be working with experienced cyber security and forensic professionals and corporate partners under the 5 pillars of our Cyber Security business:
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enthusiastic with a keen interest in the field of cyber security
- Client-focused with good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Driven to learn new things and share knowledge with clients and colleagues
- Work experience such as internships, leadership positions in clubs, associations, or part-time jobs will be considered positively
- A process mindset – able to construct and de-construct processes to understand how things work
- Ability to understand both business and IT challenges, which will help you in designing strategy, policies and processes
- A degree in IT, Engineering, or a Business field would be advantageous
- Basic programming proficiency – able to write scripts in any popular scripting language – make web requests, look up data in a database, able to use regular expressions.
- Ability to program in any popular language and troubleshoot programs
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems (OS)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm