A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG Corporate Finance is the #1 M&A adviser globally. In the past five years, KPMG Corporate Finance has successfully completed over 2,500 deals, more than any other advisors globally. The Corporate Finance team in Singapore assists businesses and/or their shareholders in the effective management and successful completion of transactions.
Whether a company and/or its shareholders are searching for fresh business opportunities, diversifying into different business lines, entering new geographical markets, raising fresh funds from investors, or seeking to exit from the businesses, the company and/or the shareholders will require a holistic strategy for successful execution of the envisaged objective.
KPMG M&A and Capital Markets team offers a complete suite of services which include mergers and acquisitions, divestments, capital raisings through equity or debt, asset/business/share valuations, independent financial advisory opinions and public takeovers of Singapore Exchange counters for our clients, which include publicly-listed/private global MNCs and local companies.
What you will do
- Advising companies on their buy-side / sell-side mergers and acquisitions, capital raisings and restructuring transactions.
- Advising companies listed on SGX-ST on various corporate transactions that require an Independent Financial Adviser’s (“IFA”) Opinion.
- Conduct market and industry research
- Prepare proposals and marketing materials for deals
- Screen for and profile suitable potential targets / buyers / investors
- Conduct comparable company / comparable transaction analysis
- Build financial models and analyze commercial data and assumptions which underlie financial forecasts.
- Prepare data room and facilitate due diligence
Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of various valuation methodologies (financial modelling, market approach, etc)
- Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis through mastering various research tools (Bloomberg, Capital IQ, etc)
- Understanding of the various intricacies and considerations throughout the M&A process
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Teamwork and networking skills
- Ability to be adaptable and resilient in a dynamic work environment
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm