A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG Corporate Finance in Singapore provides a range of investment banking advisory services and valuation services to companies looking to conduct corporate finance related activities in Singapore and Indonesia.
Investment banking advisory services include buy-side and sell-side cross-border merger and acquisitions transactions, independent financial advisory opinions, disposals of assets, public takeovers of Singapore Exchange counters as well as capital raisings whether offshore or onshore.
Valuation services include valuation of businesses, financial instruments, tangible and intangible assets, valuation management, cost of capital and other financial advisory. Valuations are performed for transactions, litigation support, dispute resolution, financial reporting, tax, and restructuring purposes.
What you will do
- Performing independent valuation for financial instruments, businesses, tangible and intangible assets including derivatives and structured products (plain vanilla as well as exotics), equity and debt securities, for transactions, financial reporting, tax, litigation support, dispute resolution, restructuring, and financial advisory.
- Building and analysing financial models and assessing assumptions and data which underlie the model.
- Researching and monitoring industry best practices on valuation models and techniques to ensure that the valuation practice is in line with industry best practices.
- Pitching for new work, including preparation and presentation of proposals.
- Building and maintaining client relationships before, during, and after engagements.
- Mentoring interns on valuation and valuation-related services.
- Working closely with Partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm