A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG Restructuring Services help businesses and their stakeholders to conceptualize and implement strategic, operational and financial change. These changes are due to a constantly evolving business lifecycle and technological disruptions affecting how businesses operate. We help our clients find innovative solutions – from being a catalyst to help clients improve performance and achieve sustainable growth, to providing our expertise in helping clients navigate complex cross border insolvencies.
As a restructuring and insolvency specialist, you will be part of a team who are dedicated to their craft in bringing practical solutions to our clients and their stakeholders, with hands-on involvement in the implementation of restructuring and insolvency plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a good Accountancy Degree or a Business Degree.
- Ideally CPA or CA qualified.
- Be familiar with the applicable Singapore law on corporate restructuring and insolvency.
- Be able to work in teams with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess a strong understanding of business drivers and their fundamentals.
- Be resourceful, versatile, analytical and possess strong project management skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm