A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 219,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 147 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Do you enjoy inspiring and challenging work? Do you want to improve the way the world works and lives? This is your opportunity to join a ‘start-up’ within KPMG.
You will be placed in an innovative environment, where you will partner with experienced software and engineering experts to make great ideas happen for some of the most dynamic companies and help to solve real business issues with data driven solutions and create business insights. You will be able to hone and test your skills, under the guidance of our highly skilled experts!
Our analytics projects cover sectors such as financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, real estate and property and span across customer journeys and insights, organisational spending, forensics and anomaly detection.
What you will do
- Responsible for the design and implementation of models to harness the power of data and analytics
- Integrate data effectively and efficiently, working across teams as necessary
- Use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data
- Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, predictive and statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer acquisition and conversion, operational productivity/efficiency and better insights for back office functions.
- Build solutions to extract data from multiple sources including sales, inventory, product, and customer databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Work with large and complex data management software and databases
- Develops large scale business intelligence/data strategy for clients to achieve long range corporate goals
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm