A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 219,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 147 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Our Digital Transformation team delivers on our client’s digital transformation agenda, with strategy, customer experience and engagement, HR transformation and CIO Advisory as our key focus areas. We provide clients with a customer-centric, enterprise-wide approach to digital transformation with functional SAAS solutions. Our consultants work with clients in aligning front, middle and back office functions to create an agile and competitive edge.
As customer experience rises in importance, customer outcomes are pivotal to key business decisions in order to achieve sustainable growth in today’s dynamic market. The Digital Customer team helps our clients across industries extend their relationship, capture and grow the value of their customers. We provide them with the insights needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals through:
- Rapidly driving growth and creating customer value
- Transforming the customer experiences that add most value to the organisation
- Making transformation and business decisions based on what customers value
What you will do
- Working in client engagements related to customer insight and strategy, and transformation to support any project administration, management and delivery.
- Supporting the progress against project milestones to ensure timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Contributing to data gathering, research and analysis to proposals, and project deliverables surrounding customer experience, sales and marketing effectiveness
- Supporting the design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with client personnel and identify opportunities to provide additional services
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, math, statistics or a related field.
- Experience with process improvement for marketing, sales, and customer experience processes focused on process and performance management for customer-facing products and services leveraging statistical analysis to inform the strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to document customer requirements including product, channel and customer profitability.
- Excellent foundational consulting skills including strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, impactful client presence, compelling facilitation and presentation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm