A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 219,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 147 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Our Digital Transformation team delivers on our client’s digital transformation agenda, with strategy, customer experience and engagement, HR transformation and CIO Advisory as our key focus areas. We provide clients with a customer-centric, enterprise-wide approach to digital transformation with functional SAAS solutions. Our consultants work with clients in aligning front, middle and back office functions to create an agile and competitive edge.
Finance transformation has a prominent place on corporate agendas. Most MNCs, GLCs and SMEs are constantly in some phase of transformation, which has a profound impact on the Finance function. Amidst a backdrop of technological disruptions, CFOs need support on aligning their strategy, developing efficient and effective operating models and leveraging technology across platforms and environments, to address specific objectives within a dynamic marketplace.
The Digital Finance team works to support the CFO of today in safely navigating all types of transformational change, to arrive at the ideal business operations of tomorrow. Our solutions and expertise stretch across sector and geography, including but not limited to the following domains:
- Service Delivery Strategy and Target Operating Model
- Finance Business Partnering
- Performance Management
- Data Analytics
- Cost and Profitability Management
- Shared Services Feasibility, Design & Implementation
- Outsourcing Strategy, Evaluation & Transition
- Business Process Re-engineering
- ERP Transformation
- Cloud Solution Implementation, Block-chain
- Digital Labour, Intelligent Process Automation & RPA
- Change Management
- Corporate Professional Training
What you will do
- As a Digital Finance Associate, you will join an experienced and diverse team who is passionate about making a difference and learning along the way. You can look forward to honing your skills as a trusted advisor to our key clients, providing insightful analyses that help them to realize their vision from aspiration to innovation and sustainable value realization.
- Performing data gathering, market research and hypothesis-driven analyses.
- Contributing to developing winning client proposals and high quality project deliverables.
- Working in highly driven project/engagement teams and participating in brainstorming and insights generation sessions to develop pragmatic client solutions
- Getting involved in ad-hoc activities typical within a dynamic consulting environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm