A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us. If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve.
Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 219,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 147 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities. Our Digital Transformation team delivers on our client’s digital transformation agenda, with strategy, customer experience and engagement, HR transformation and CIO Advisory as our key focus areas.
We provide clients with a customer-centric, enterprise-wide approach to digital transformation with functional SAAS solutions. Our consultants work with clients in aligning front, middle and back office functions to create an agile and competitive edge.
What you will do
- As a Customer Experience Strategist, you will work closely with clients to redefine existing business models to meet the evolving demands of a new breed of customer. This requires a keen understanding of new and emerging technologies along with how this will impact and enhance the customer experience. Of course, a new product or service will never be successful if it does not have customers. You will also be required to identify innovative ways to drive adoption and ensure ‘stickiness’ of the product or service through the experience.
- Contribute to the ideation process to create differentiated products, services and business models to address client’s business challenges
- Identify and understand the value proposition to customers and businesses
- Designing the customer experience – Research on customer needs, create personas, define the customer journey
- Create prototypes to illustrate of the experience (i.e. mockups, clickable wireframes)
- Market validation of the designs and experience
Required Skills and Abilities
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A flair for creative thinking
- Understanding of human-centered design methodologies
- No further experiences need, we teach you - just bring passion
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm