If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 219,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 147 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Our Digital Transformation team delivers on our client’s digital transformation agenda, with strategy, customer experience and engagement, HR transformation and CIO Advisory as our key focus areas. We provide clients with a customer-centric, enterprise-wide approach to digital transformation with functional SAAS solutions. Our consultants work with clients in aligning front, middle and back office functions to create an agile and competitive edge.
The KPMG Operations team combines an intelligence technology platform with existing knowledge capital and market position to deliver advanced analytics, asset driven audit, tax and advisory service solutions for clients, as well as our various lines of business.
In this role, you will be responsible for analysing client datasets across multiple sectors/industries and supporting both KPMG teams (e.g. consultants and auditors) and clients within the region to drive decision making at the country, regional and global level.
Successful candidates should have a passion for technology to create better business solutions and the ability to operate with confidence in the business intelligence and analytics arena. He/she will turn data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions. The role involves data analytics and operations support.
What you will do
- Performing client spend data analytics to support business development and client engagements. This includes identify, analyse and interpret trends and patterns in complex spend datasets.
- Supporting operations activity, including administration of the in-house analytics platform, data preparation (e.g. cleansing and validation), data upload, working closely with the KPMG Lighthouse team to facilitate data extraction and stitching process and helping other users troubleshoot, diagnose, resolve and escalate issues.
- Actively providing feedback for future enhancements.
- Developing in-depth knowledge and understanding of the digital solutions and products capabilities.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of trends and market information related to the procurement digital and innovation space in order to support our solutions focused business development strategy and client engagements (e.g. develop industry specific go-to-market materials – proposals, use cases, demos, etc.).
- Supporting the development and delivery of presentations and product demonstrations.
- Participating in the documentation of processes and knowledge, including how to guides, technical notes, training materials, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a bachelor degree or professional qualification in procurement, business, mathematics, actuarial studies, engineering or a related field.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of data analytics and statistical modelling.
- Able to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures and number crunching.
- Be vigilant, customer & service-oriented and a self-motivator.
- Demonstrate a keen interest and aptitude for learning new skills sets and taking on new roles/challenges.
- Possess critical thinking, strong listening skill and strong problem-solving abilities to provide conclusions based on the data findings.
- Possess strong entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to contribute to a constantly evolving business environment.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills in English to present complex ideas/findings.
- Able to multitask, prioritise and deliver in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Have a proactive and collaborative work style.
- Possess knowledge and experience with reporting packages (e.g. business objects), databases (e.g. SQL), programming and ERP system is an advantage.
- Possess business language proficiency in Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia or other South East Asia languages (both verbal and written) is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics,...
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm